We love to decorate Easter eggs in this house. We go the traditional route of dyeing eggs every year, but we also love to get creative and use different techniques. For the kids, any reason to get messy they’re in!
Today let me show you how to to decorate Easter eggs with paper napkins. It’s truly as easy as selecting a great napkin pattern, preferably on a white background so that the napkin edges just blend right in.
Supplies You’ll Need To Decorate Easter Eggs
- Boiled Eggs
- Egg Wash
- Silicone Brush (or paint brush)
- Paper Napkins
Easy Steps To Decorating Easter Eggs
- Boil eggs and allow to fully cool.
- Make egg wash. It’s as simple as cracking an egg and removing the yolk.
- Separate the napkin ply. You only want one layer. Fussy cut out the design on the white napkin.
- Paint design onto your egg with a silicone brush and allow to dry!
Watch The Video
I love a great video to simplify things, so I made this quick one minute video to show you exactly how to make these beautiful Easter eggs!
If you’ve not joined me on my YouTube channel yet, I’d love for you to subscribe so you don’t miss a thing. You can find me at Celebration Shoppe!
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Decorate Easter Eggs With Paper Napkins seen first on The Celebration Shoppe.
Shared on Skip To My Lou.