These are 10 fun and easy home decor ideas to make with your Cricut!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cricut. All opinions are 100% mine.
I don’t know about you, but I’m organizing all the things, crafting projects I’ve been meaning to do forever, and cleaning a bit more deeply while we’re all home on this crazy lockdown. I’m also praying for everyone to stay safe!
AND… since I’m home I seem to be focusing more on home decor project ideas. I just posted a new video this morning of my office. I created a wallpaper pattern with vinyl and my Cricut Joy. Come see how easy it is to make anything you want!
Easy Home Decor Ideas Made With Cricut
I’m sharing a few ideas of my own, and some from my lovely blogging friends who seem to be freshing up their home decor for spring too! I’m linking to everyone just below the set of photos. :)
- Abstract Napkins – Proper Blog
- Desk Drawer Organization – Organized-ish
- Mason Jar Lid Coasters – Country Chic Cottage and Inspirational Infusible Ink Coasters – Tastefully Frugal
- Cleaner Bottle Labels – Tried and True
- Dreams Don’t Work Unless You Do – The Celebration Shoppe
- Crepe Paper Peonies Centerpiece – DIY Mommy
- Kitty Litter or Dog Food Container – A New Dawnn
- Pantry Labels – The Suburban Mom
- Framed Bathroom Art – The Celebration Shoppe
- Wall Art, Until God Opens The Next Door Praise Him In The Hallway – The Celebration Shoppe
- Garden Steaks With Spoons – Someday I’ll Learn
More Cricut Craft Ideas
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, create and celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!