Out of time, but still want to craft fun and creative Trick-or-Treat packaging ideas for tonight’s festivities?! Here are 10 easy, creative and oh so fun ideas to get your juices flowing!
- [pinit count=”vertical” url=”https://thecelebrationshoppe.com/2012/10/31/10-last-minute-trick-or-treat-packaging-ideas/” image_url=”https://thecelebrationshoppe.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/10-last-minute-DIY-trick-or-treat-bag-ideas-2.jpg” description=”10 Last Minute Trick or Treat Packaging Ideas via blog.thecelebrationshoppe.com” float=”right”]
- Bring on the Bats cello bags with DIY tutorial from Martha Stewart
- Jack-o-Lantern Suckers from BHG
- Muslin Halloween bags from The Twinery
- Cello Monsters from me
- Dropping By Spider Bags from Lisa Storms and Fiskars
- Free Ghost To A Good Home Treat Bags from BHG
- Jack-o-lantern favor boxes (aka recycled Easter eggs!) with DIY tutorial from me
- Frankenstein snack cups from BHG
- Owl Candy Bar Wrappers from me, featured in BHG, and available for free download!
- Spider, owl, monster and kitty cat favor bags with DIY tutorial from… yep… me again…
Happy Halloween everyone and I hope you have a wonderful and safe trick or treat tonight!
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
10 Last Minute Trick-or-Treat Packaging Ideas seen on The Celebration Shoppe first.