Looking for crafts for kids? Ideas to keep your kiddos entertaining and learning this summer? The Celebration Shoppe is hosting a series of crafts for kids and this is our first installment to help kick off the summer!
Since my kiddos like to spend their summer days outside, I decided to start by gathering 10 outdoor crafts for kids to share this week:
- Flower Prints via Pop Sugar are a craft and a science lesson wrapped in one!
- Bug Jars via GalTime
- How to Make a Toy Sailboat via Parenting
- DIY Colorful Kite via BHG
- Garden Rock Caterpillar via Nellie Bellie
- Cheerio Bird Feeders from Stephanie Lynn
- DIY Windchimes via Hands on As We Grow
- Pinwheel Garden via Craftster
- Handprint Garden Plaque via BHG
- Paper Plate Garden via Simple Homemade
I’m working on posts for science crafts for kids, water crafts for kids, math crafts for kids and more! We’ll be pinning them all to our Crafts for Kids Pinterest board. Join us and don’t miss a thing! Oh, and make sure you follow all of Kim’s Pinterest boards for craft ideas for you, birthday and holiday party ideas, fun food recipes and so much more!
As always, we hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Join The Celebration Shoppe on facebook, sign-up for the daily ideas to come right to your inbox (never miss an idea, giveaway or free printable!), connect with Kim on twitter, pinterest and on instagram. And don’t forget to shop the party store for birthday, baby shower and holiday party supplies. Oh, and now you can follow the blog with Bloglovin too! Hope to see you around!