Let’s make darling Jack-o-lantern pumpkin jars, Frankenstein jars, Ghost jars and more for that perfect Halloween party! These are super simple to make with the help of your Cricut!
You’ll need a few things to craft these fun Monster Candy Jars for Halloween:
- Cricut machine
- Glass bowls (Dollar Tree and Target)
- Glass glue
- Black vinyl
- Candle stick holders
- Candy (you may recognize my orange gumballs, green and white sixlets and mini marshmallows from my DIY monster cello bag treats post. They were left overs!
Make With Me On YouTube
How To Add Candle Sticks
- Attach the candle stick holders with glue, allow to set
- Cut out the self-adhesive vinyl in simple shapes, and apply them to your bowls/jars
- Fill with candy, give them fun names on cute little cards (like Frankenstein bolts, ghost mist and pumpkin seeds) and serve
More Halloween Craft Ideas
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
DIY Monster Pedestal Jars seen first on The Celebration Shoppe