Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Let’s make an Ice Cream Valentine Card!
Good morning friends! I have the cutest free printable Valentine Card for you. This card is ice cream themed, perfect for boy and girl class Valentines, and it says “Do Me A Flavor.” Cute, right!
These would be great to give with a kiddie cup of ice cream at your favorite ice creamery if you want to add a little gift to them!
Supplies For Ice Cream Valentine Card
- Valentine Card Free Printable
- White Cardstock
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Optional: Foam adhesive dots (if you want to make the card 2-D)
How To Make An Ice Cream Valentine Card with Scissors
I have PDF files for those who want to print the card, trim out the rectangle edges, add your child’s name and give.
Or, if you’re feeling a bit crafty, I have the layered details that you can add to the flat card to make it 2-D. I know my kids like making their cards special!
- Download FREE Valentine Ice Cream Card
- Print and trim out with scissors or a straight edge
- Sign child’s name
- Optional: Embellish by adding layers with foam adhesive dots
Download Free Valentine Ice Cream Card
Download Free Valentine Ice Cream Card Layers
How To Make Valentine With Cricut
If you have a Cricut machine, I also have the cut files you can upload into Cricut Design Space!
Join me for the files and a how to video in my How To Upload Designs Into Cricut Design Space post. See you there!
I hope you enjoy my Valentine paper craft and if you use it, I’d love for you to find me on social media or here and share!
More Valentines Day Craft Ideas
- Starburst Valentine Idea With Free Printable
- Red Velvet Chocolate Cake
- Kid Craft: Valentine Card String Art
- Simple Fabric Punch Ruffle Wreath
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | GOOGLE+ | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | BLOGLOVIN
Do Me A Flavor Ice Cream Valentine Card seen first on The Celebration Shoppe.