Let’s make Frosty Snowman Slime! My kids love slime and I love the easy slime kits with Elmer’s. All the ingredients are kid-safe, it takes less than 10 minutes and it’s easy clean-up. Yay! Look for the Frosty Slime Kit in stores and on Amazon.
The best part about this Frosty Snowman Slime craft is all the slime ingredients comes in one Frosty Slime Kit!
Make Frosty Slime
The slime is a snap to make. Just follow the directions on the Elmer’s box, but basically you’re just pouring, stirring and kneading.
Supplies for the snowman jar craft:
- Mini Ball Jars
- Blue, White, Orange, Black Cardstock
- Elmer’s Xtreme Glue
- Scissors or Die Cut Machine
Make the snowman decoration:
- Cut head, eyes, muffs and nose from cardstock.
- Assemble with glue.
- Fill mini Ball jars with slime.
- Attach snowman head.
It’s that easy and you have a darling slime party favor for the kids!
Make sure you pin this idea for later. This slime is too pretty not to make!
More Elmer’s Craft Ideas
Visit Elmer’s for more fun crafts. Sign up for the Craft It Club while you’re there. You can submit your own projects, receive promotions and sweepstakes first, get seasonal project ideas and e-books too!
Or, check out a few more of my Elmer’s craft ideas:
- Paper Craft 3-D Strawberries & Berry Baskets
- Laundry Room Art – Easy Clothes Pin Art
- Sewing Room Organization With Jars
- Father’s Day Paper Crafts With Elmer’s – Hook Line & Sinker Fish Gift Tags
- Frankenstein Pallet For The Front Porch
- DIY Emoji Ghost Costume
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
This easy slime idea is sponsored by Elmer’s. Thank you for supporting my wonderful sponsors. They make it possible for me to keep the ideas coming! All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way! This post may include affiliate links.
Frosty Snowman Slime Jars with Elmer’s seen first on The Celebration Shoppe.