Fall is in the air here in Ohio. I mean literally. It was 45 degrees last night!
And with the change of seasons only a few weeks away, I’ve started thinking about hosting a fall harvest dinner party. I love setting a table with all the natural elements of the season: pumpkins, apples, acorns, pinecones, leaves. Not only is it pretty, but it’s economical!
- Vinobile perfect for vino (and fall flower arrangements) from Villeroy and Boch
- Fall table runner from Simply Divine by JoAnn
- Amnut My Colour Orange Sunset Dinner Set, the everyday china, from Villeroy & Boch
- New cottage amber glassware from Villeroy and Boch
- Table from Threshold at Target
- Orange pepper berry garland from JoAnn
I have tons of fall and Halloween ideas planned for this year. Can’t wait to share them with you!
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Fall Harvest Dinner Party seen first on The Celebration Shoppe.