This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of JOANN. The opinions and text are all mine.
Every girl needs a monogram tote or monogram purse, especially if she lives in the south! We monogram everything around here and today, I’ll show you how to monogram a tote. Pick up the new Wisteria Cricut Explore Air 2 and Wisteria Cricut EasyPress, available only at JOANN and you can monogram all the things too, literally!
To make monogram totes, monogram tees, monogram shoes, monogram towels, monogram wreaths, and on and on, you’ll just need a few things from JOANN.
Supplies For Monogram Tote
- Cricut Wisteria Explore Air 2 Bundle
- Cricut Wisteria EasyPress
- Straight Edge Cutter
- EasyPress Mat
- Fabric Tote or Purse
- Design Space
Watch A Video Tutorial – How To Make A Monogram Tote
Love watching someone make the craft first, I’ve got you covered. I videoed my process for making the monogram tote and I’d love for you to craft along with me!
Read Tutorial For Monogram Tote
- Design – open Cricut Design Space and choose a monogram and other design element like the wreath.
- Size – measure the tote and size the monogram to fit in the space.
- Attach – attach all the elements in Design Space so that the letters will stay together when you send them to cut.
- Mirror & Cut – send your design to the canvas, mirror image all iron-on projects, and cut (making sure to place the shiny side of the material down).
- Weed – weed out all the excess material, making sure to get the small areas in loop letters.
- Apply & Iron – iron-on backer is tacky and makes it perfect for placing on fabrics so that it doesn’t move while you press.
- EasyPress – using the guide, select the material temperature and duration and set on the machine. Warm the fabric with a few swipes of the EasyPress. Then place over design, set the timer and wait. Press the front, flip and press the back, flip and test the corners. If pulling away, repeat the process.
More Cricut Iron-On Tutorials
I’m loving everything iron-on. Here are a few graphic tees I’ve whipped up with my Cricut if you’d like to make a shirt too!
- Feed Me And Tell Me I’m Pretty Graphic Tee
- Shine Bright Graphic Tee
- Proud To Be An American Graphic Tee
- Sew Awesome Graphic Tee
- Mind Over Miles Athletic Shirt
Remember, the Wisteria Cricut Explore Air 2 and the Wisteria EasyPress are only available at JOANN for a limited time. Don’t wait to grab yours!
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Thank you for supporting my wonderful sponsors. They make it possible for me to keep the ideas coming! All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way! There may be affiliate links in this post, of which we do earn a small fee at no cost to you.