July is National Ice Cream month! What better way to celebrate than with a collection of ice cream recipes?!
These recipes for ice cream range from sweet berry treats to decadent indulgences:
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream via Louise’s Spis
- Blueberry Muffin Ice Cream via how sweet it is
- Black Forest Ice Cream via Kitchen Simplicity
- Homemade Greek Yogurt Chocolate “Ice Cream” via World Cuisine Ideas
- Andes Mint Ice Cream via your homebased mom
- Concord Grape Sorbet via Martha Stewart
- No Cook Strawberry Ice Cream via Southern Living
- Rolo Ice Cream via My Baking Addiction
- Toasted S’more Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream via Half-Baked Harvest
- Malted Vanilla Ice Cream with Peanut Brittle Milk Chocolate Chunks via Brown Eyed Baker
- No-Churn Blueberry Ice Cream via Just Putzing Around the Kitchen
- Rich Dark Chocolate Gelato via Butteryum
- Coffee-Chocolate Ice Cream via Southern Living at My Recipes
- Hazelnut Mocha Fudge Swirl Ice Cream via Kevin & Amanda
I couldn’t resist adding a few fruity ice cream recipes to the mix, too!
- Lemon Berry Ice Cream via The Whole Kitchen
- Honey Pineapple Greek Frozen Yogurt via Food Doodles
- Strawberry Greek Frozen Yogurt via Cooking Classy
- Diabetic Delicious Double Berry Ice Cream via Gestational Diabetes Diet
- Tart Cherry Frozen Yogurt via Jane’s Sweets
- Roasted Apricot and Honey Ice Cream via Completely Delicious
Celebrate National Ice Cream month with a few of these sweet treats!
As always, we hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Join The Celebration Shoppe on facebook, sign-up for the daily ideas to come right to your inbox (never miss an idea, giveaway or free printable!), connect with Kim on twitter, pinterest and on instagram. And don’t forget to shop the party store for birthday, baby shower and holiday party supplies. Oh, and now you can follow the blog with Bloglovin too!