I have 30 fun and creative back to school photography ideas to help you capture those sweet little faces on the first day of school!
I’m planning back to school photography ideas for my boys, and these are some of my favorites starting with my photo shoot from last year, which includes some good tips on how to get a great shot.
I don’t know about you, but over the years these are some of the most precious pictures I have. Of course when they’re little, Kindergarten through Second Grade, they’re much more willing, so when they get older you need to step up your game with good ideas to get the older kids to participate without making a fuss.
My number one tip of all the back to school photography ideas tips, don’t take the creative shots on the morning of. They’re nervous, you’re likely running late, and they never want to smile. Plan the back to school photography for a few days before so they’re excited, but not nervous.
Back To School Photography Ideas
- Grades in chalk and photography tips from The Celebration Shoppe
- It’s the RULE! from Best Camera For Video
- Peeking girl from WK Photography
- Apple on top from Stay This Simple
- All about me from The Polka Dot Cottage Photography
- Cheeks from Baugh Phogotraphy
- Shhhhh! from Ann Price Photography
- Stop Crying Mom! from Adventures of Bradysitting
- Favorites on the wall from Cherished Bliss
- through 30+ on my back to school photography ideas Pinterest board
More Back To School Party Ideas & Craft Ideas
- Back To School Free Printable Bookmarks
- Back To School Simple Apple Cupcakes
- Free Teacher Appreciation Printables
- Back To School Chalkboard Calendar
- DIY Rolling Book Box & Toy Storage
- Back To School ABC Song Cut File
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
30 Back To School Photography Ideas was seen first on The Celebration Shoppe