Acorn chocolate cookie treats! It doesn’t get any easier for fall and Thanksgiving goodies. I made these for my kid’s Thanksgiving holiday table, for their school fall festival party and for our annual pumpkin carving party!
You’ll fall in love like I did with this sweet treat. They’re so fun to make, and even more yummy to eat!
If you’ve not guessed yet, these simple acorn cookies are made from the classic Hershey’s Kiss! What’s best, your kids can help you make these since you’ll want a ton and there is no cooking required. Win, win!
Ingredients For Acorn Chocolate Cookie Treats
- Mini Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Chocolate Icing
- Black Licorice
- Resealable Bag
- Kitchen Scissors
How To Make Acorn Chocolate Cookie Treats
- Unwrap Hershey’s Kisses and place in bowl.
- Spoon a large spoon of icing into resealable bag and snip a small corner off.
- Pipe a small amount of icing on the bottom of the Kiss and attach mini Keebler stripe cookie as the top.
- Cut the black licorice into short stems.
- Attach the licorice stem with another small amount of icing in the center hole of the cookie.
I personally don’t love black licorice so I take them off before popping them in my mouth, but they sure do make for cute acorn chocolate cookie treats!
More Fall and Thanksgiving Party Ideas
- Pumpkin Spice Donut Treat Bags – Paper Craft
- Thankful Graphic Tee – Cricut Craft
- Indian Corn Rice Krispies Treats – Fun Food
- Decorate Kid’s Thanksgiving Table With Paper Crafts
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake and create with The Celebration Shoppe!
Thank you for supporting my wonderful sponsors. They make it possible for me to keep the ideas coming! All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!
Acorn Chocolate Cookie Treats seen first on The Celebration Shoppe.