Let’s make this super easy BOO Halloween cake topper, perfect for your Halloween party!
I love simple, but darling, crafts. This is something I did at the last minute for a party I was hosting and it turned out soooo cute.
Most often I’ll get the party and treats together several hours before the party so I can step back and see what’s missing. I’ve always felt that it’s the little things that can make a party great.
Would these donuts have been eaten if they were still in the box from the donut shop? Well of course! Who’s going to pass up donuts?! No one in my family! But are they much cuter on a black cake plate with orange and black ribbon, and they darling Boo Cake Topper popped on top. Yes, yes they are!
Supplies To Make Boo Halloween Cake Topper
You only need a few things, this Halloween craft is so easy!
- Black Shimmer Cardstock
- Lollipop Sticks
- Glue Dots
- Cricut Maker
- Standard Grip Mat
- Boo Cake Topper Design Space File
How To Make Boo Halloween Cake Topper
- Size – measure your cake plate and resize the Design Space file to fit your cake or donut tier.
- Cut – load shimmer paper, on standard grip mat, into your Cricut machine. Follow prompts on Cricut Design Space.
- Top Cake – using glue dots, add a lollipop stick to the back of the lettering and insert into your cake. It’s that easy!
More Cricut Halloween Crafts
- Spider Web Halloween Treat Bags
- Sit A Spell Halloween Sign
- You’ve Been Boo’d Gift Tag
- Pumpkin Donut Treat Bags
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!