Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Grab My Free Flamingo Cake Topper – Let’s Flamingle – And Have the Cutest Summer Flamingo Party!
There is plenty of summer left to plan a few more parties: maybe a girl birthday party, a flamingo baby shower or even a luau? Well I have some super fun and oh so easy flamingo party ideas for you, plus some pretty little free printables! Let’s flamingle!
I made two things for you, a Let’s Flamingle Cake Topper (two versions depending on how serious you want to get with your scissors!), and a set of Let’s Flamingle Favor Tags.
Supplies For Flamingo Cake Topper
- White Cardstock
- Black and White Paper Straws
- Wooden Dowels
- Glue Dots, Small
- Martha Stewart, Small Detail Scissors
Flamingo Cake Topper Instructions
- Print the cake topper on white cardstock (select “Best Photo” in your printer setting for the highest color saturation).
- Cut design out. There are two versions. One has intricate cuts and the other has a background and simple cuts.
- Place the design on a flat surface and attach to straws with small glue dots.
- Insert wooden dowels in the straws and then into the cake. Trim off any excess straw if needed.
Another Flamingo Cake Idea
Want to make a flamingo shaped cake? I have the cutest one for you! Hop on over to Wilton for the easy instructions and flamingo shaped template to make this supper cute flamingo party cake and what’s best, you don’t even need a special cake pan!
More Summer Party Ideas
- Lemonade stand party supplies
- Strawberries and polka dot ruffle tablecloth and napkins
- Flower cake topper and flower wall
- Ice cream party cake topper
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
This party idea is sponsored by JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores. Thank you for supporting my wonderful sponsors. They make it possible for me to keep the ideas coming! All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way! #handmadewithJoAnn