Let’s make glitter bunny Easter eggs! The bunny silhouette is classic and adorable, especially on an Easter egg!
Supplies For Glitter Bunny Easter Eggs
- Wooden eggs
- Cricut glitter vinyl, purple and gold
- Cricut Explore Air2 or Cricut Maker
- Standard mat
- Design Space
- Mini white poms (JOANN store)
- Elmer’s Xtreme glue (JOANN store)
How To Make Glitter Bunny Easter Eggs
- Select a bunny in Design Space, measure the length and width of the eggs, size design.
- Cut the design from glitter vinyl, weed and apply to egg. Some designs require more weeding than others, but usually when the item is so small, it can be placed by hand without transfer tape.
- Attach mini pom with glue. Dries in about 10 seconds.
I have four more Easter egg craft ideas to share over the next few days, including some fun color block wooden eggs, and some kid crafted blue birds! Until then…
My Cricut Cartridges
These are just a few of the cartridges I’ve designed for Cricut. Search “Kim Byers” under cartridges to see others!
- Pie! Oh My! Cricut Cartridge
- Rule The School Cricut Cartridge
- What Will It Bee? Bee Baby Shower Cricut Cartridge
- Oh My Stars! Patriotic Cricut Cartridge
- Mother’s Day Cricut Cartridge
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | GOOGLE+ | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | BLOGLOVIN
This idea is sponsored by JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores. Thank you for supporting my wonderful sponsors. They make it possible for me to keep the ideas coming! All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way! There are affiliate links in this post, of which we do earn a small fee at no cost to you. #KimByersforJoAnn #handmadewithJoAnn