Let’s make color block wooden Easter eggs!
Have you ever decorated wooden Easter eggs? We finally did this year. I love that these sweet pastel color block wooden Easter eggs will be lovely year after year.
Supplies For Color Block Easter Eggs
- Wooden eggs
- Martha Stewart craft paint
- Martha Stewart thin painters tape
How To Make Color Block Wooden Easter Eggs
- Select coordinating colors. I chose lovely soft pastels.
- Tape designs onto wooden eggs with thin painter’s tape.
- Paint the eggs in sections allowing at least an hour of drying time between sections. (Tip: Use a painting pallet, a small cheap white one is what I used, to hold the egg up and allow it to dry)
- More Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
- Glitter Bunny Silhouette Easter Eggs
- Easy Monogram Easter Eggs
- Decorate Easter Eggs with Paper Napkins – Video
- Easter Bunny Eggs + Free Printable Bunny Ears
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | GOOGLE+ | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | BLOGLOVIN
This idea is sponsored by JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores. Thank you for supporting my wonderful sponsors. They make it possible for me to keep the ideas coming! All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way! There are affiliate links in this post, of which we do earn a small fee at no cost to you. #KimByersforJoAnn #handmadewithJoAnn