This Haunted House Halloween Invitation is the perfect invite for all the little ghosts and goblins on your list!
Whether you’re hosting a kid-friendly Halloween costume party, a creative pumpkin carving get-together or a creepy crawly adult spooktacular, my Haunted House Halloween Invitation is sure to get a yes! Your guests simply won’t be able to say no when they open the envelope.
Materials To Make A Haunted House Halloween Invitation
- Cricut Explore™ machine
- Design Space™ Haunted House Invitation Make It Now Project
- 12”x12” StandardGrip mat
- Scoring Tool
- Weeding Tool
- Black Cardstock
- Photo Paper or White Cardstock
- Small Glue Dots
- Small Foam Adhesive Squares
Instruction For Haunted House Halloween Invitation
- Prep – Personalize the invitation on the yellow insert. Be careful to keep your text out of the windows. “Attach” the text and the insert so that they print together.
- Print Then Cut – Print and cut the front of the haunted house, the invitation insert, and the ghost. Set them aside. Cut and score the haunted house sleeve from cardstock.
- Assemble – Fold the scores on the haunted house sleeve, fold and secure with glue dots. Place glue dots on the back of the house front and glue to sleeve. Insert invitation details so that spider webs and eyes show through windows. Place a foam adhesive on the back of the ghost and attach to front of haunted house. Make or buy envelopes and mail!
More Cricut Halloween Crafts
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Thank you for supporting my wonderful partners. They make it possible for me to keep the ideas coming! All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way! There are affiliate links in this post, of which we do earn a small fee at no cost to you. #KimByersforCricut #CricutExplore
Haunted House Halloween Invitation seen first on The Celebration Shoppe