Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Want to learn how to use Cricut Design Space Print Then Cut? I’ve got you covered!
Not only will I teach you how to print then cut with Cricut Design Space, I also have a super fun FREE Valentine Cut File that we can craft together to help you learn!
No Cricut yet? No worries! I’ve got you covered with a PDF version of these little cutie Valentines that you can easily cut out by hand!
What You’ll Learn In This Cricut Design Space Video
In this video I’m going to show you multiple things you’ll love about your Cricut! You’ll learn:
- How To Upload A Print Then Cut SVG and JPEG
- How To Use The Attach Feature In Cricut Design Space
- How To Apply A Pattern To An Image In Cricut Design Space
- How To Use The Scoring Wheel With Cricut Maker
- How To Print Then Cut From Start To Finish In Cricut Design Space
Supplies – Print Then Cut Soda Valentines
- Cricut Maker
- Standard Grip Mat (12×12, green)
- Scoring Wheel
- Canon MG7720 Wireless All-In-One Printer with Airprint
- 3-D Foam Adhesives
- Old Fashioned Soda
Watch – How To Print Then Cut in Cricut Design Space
Do you prefer watching a video tutorial to reading a tutorial? Me too! I have you covered with my YouTube channel.
If you love your Cricut and want to learn how to use it to all of it’s potential, I’d love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel for new videos every week!
Download Soda Valentines Files
Download all the files you need to make this super cute Print Then Cut Valentine in Design Space.
Or, if you don’t have a Cricut yet (notice I said yet), download the pdf version (with different patterns since we added these patterns in Cricut Design Space).
More Cricut Design Space Craft Ideas & Video Tutorials
- Monogram Pajamas With Cricut Maker
- Make A Unicorn T Shirt With Cricut
- Make A Handmade Photo Card With Cricut Maker
- Monogram Pajamas With Cricut
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, create and celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!
How To Use Cricut Design Space Print Then Cut – Video seen first on The Celebration Shoppe