Let’s make a T-Shirt with Cricut Maker!
I designed a fun Christian SVG cut file for us to use and you can get it for free this week before it goes into the shop, so grab it now below! And make sure that you sign up for my e-mails so you get all my freebies! :)
If you’re not into this design, no worries. This process works for any shirt you’d like to make!
When I say “Raised On Jesus and Sweet Tea,” I mean it literally! I stayed with my grandmother as much as was allowed and she made the best (and the sweetest) tea in the south. Wow! It was so good. Who needed candy?! Ha! Ha!
Supplies For T-Shirt With Cricut Maker
You’ll need a few things for this Cricut Maker project:
- Cricut Maker
- Standard Grip Mat (12×12)
- Black Glitter Iron-On
- Weeding Tool
- EasyPress 2 & Mat
- Ruler, Clear 18 inch
- Optional: BrightPad for weeding
Watch The How To Video
I prefer to watch a how to video to reading instructions. If you’re like me, join me on YouTube!
How To Make A T-Shirt With Cricut Maker
If you prefer a written reference guide, I have you covered there too!
- Design – Open Cricut Design Space, upload the SVG (or choose one available in Design Space), size to your shirt, attach the entire design and send to mat.
- Mats – Cut the glitter iron-on to size and place on the mat, making sure to keep it straight.
- Cut & Weed – Remember to Mirror Image the design before cutting, load the iron-on into the machine and cut. Weed the materials (using your Bright Pad if you have trouble seeing).
- Place & Measure – Using your ruler, make sure that you’ve centered your design.
- HeatPress – Heat press the design in place using the online EasyPress Heat Guide to make sure you have the right heat for the right fabric and material. Remember to preheat your material according to the guide, heat both sides of the shirt, and peel from the side at an angle.
- Repeat – Now that those words are in place, measure, center and heat press the remaining items!
More Cricut T-Shirt & Iron-On Ideas
- Mind Over Miles Tee With Cricut
- Feed Me And Tell Me I’m Pretty T-Shirt
- How To Monogram Pajamas With Cricut Maker
- How To Make A Unicorn T Shirt With Cricut
Download Raised On Jesus And Sweet Tea SVG or PNG
Download “Raised On Jesus And Sweet Tea” Cut File now!
Files were free for the first week! Never miss another freebie by subscribing to my YouTube channel or signing up for my weekly e-mail (below).
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!
How To Make A T-Shirt With Cricut Maker – Cut File & Video seen first on The Celebration Shoppe.