Does it get any better than a pumpkin spice donut?! Well, yes, actually it does when you decorate it in these darling DIY donut treat bags! Grab your favorite bakery donut (or bake them if you have the time) and let me show you how to make them in minutes!
Supplies To Make Pumpkin Donut Treat Bags
These are so simple and you’ll just need a few things along with your Cricut Explore Air 2 or Cricut Maker:
- Bakery donuts
- Orange cardstock
- Green cardstock
- Lollipop sticks
- 4″ cello bags
- Orange ribbon
- Cricut Maker
- Design Space Pumpkin Cut File
- Light weight cutting mat
Easy How To Steps Or Watch The Video Tutorial
- Open this design in Cricut Design Space and size it to your donut. I suggest measuring your donut and making your pumpkin 3/4 inch larger. Once you center the donut on the paper, the paper pumpkin will stick out about 1/3 inch on each side. Just enough to see it. My donut was 2 1/2″ wide and so it fit well in a 4″ cello. You can find 6″ gusset cellos at the craft store too for larger donuts.
- Assemble paper pumpkin with glue dots.
- Insert a lollipop stick.
- Place in cello and tie with ribbon.
More Fun Food And Halloween Craft Ideas
- DIY Trick or Treat Halloween Tote Bags With Cricut
- Spider Web Halloween Treat Bags With Cricut
- Create A Balloon Pumpkin Patch
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Pumpkin Spice Donut Treat Bags With Cricut seen first on The Celebration Shoppe.