Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Let’s get ready for the new Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation movie with sea salt chocolate caramel popcorn topped with chocolate transfer bats and creepy peanut butter toasty crackers! I love making fun food and the kids will love watching movies 1 and 2 to get excited for 3, coming to theaters July 13!
Have you seen the first two Hotel Transylvania movies? They are just the right amount of spooky and funny for a great family movie night!
In this third installment, Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation, Sony Pictures Animation shares our favorite monster family as they embark on a vacation on a luxury monster cruise ship so Drac can take a summer vacation himself! Owning a hotel and catering to everyone else has to get tiring! It’s smooth sailing for Drac’s Pack as the monsters indulge in all of the shipboard fun the cruise has to offer, from monster volleyball to exotic excursions, and catching up on their moon tans. But the dream vacation turns into a nightmare when Mavis realizes Drac has fallen for the mysterious captain of the ship, Ericka, who hides a dangerous secret that could destroy all of monsterkind.
Let’s start with making our snacks! I picked my ingredients up at Walmart.
I love popcorn and Pop Secret was an easy choice. It’s a delicious, high-quality snack that I feel good about sharing with my family. The taste is unbeatable with better ingredients and inventive flavors. We’re working on trying them all!
And Lance Sandwich Crackers are a treat that we’ve been eating since I was a kid. They’re flavorful, wholesome, and filling. Did you know they’ve been making these little sandwiches for over 100 years with two awesome crackers on the outside with incredible spreads between. I chose toasty crackers for my monster treats, but the Cheese and Peanut Butter are my childhood favorite!
Ingredients For Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Popcorn
- 2 Bags Pop Secret Sea Salt Popcorn
- 1 Cup Lime Green Melting Chocolate
- 1 Cup Caramel
- Pkg Candy Eyes
- Wax Paper
- 2 Microwaveable Bowls
How To Make Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Popcorn
- Pop – Pop both bags of popcorn and spread them out on a baking sheet covered in wax paper.
- Melt Chocolate & Drizzle – In small glass bowl, melt 1 cup of lime green melting chocolate in 8 second intervals, stirring periodically. Spoon and drizzle over popcorn.
- Melt Caramel & Drizzle – In small glass bowl, melt 1 cup of caramel in 8 second intervals, stirring periodically. Spoon and drizzle over popcorn.
- Add Candy Eyes – Quickly add candy eyes to caramel.
- Pull apart – Allow the mixture to cool slightly, then pull apart and serve in individual bowls with chocolate transfer bats on top!
Ingredients & Supplies For Chocolate Transfer Bats
- Black Melting Chocolate
- Wax Paper
- Resealable Plastic Bag
- Microwavable Bowl
- Optional – #2 Icing Tip and Icing Bag Connectors (for perfect bats)
How To Make Chocolate Transfer Bats
- Print – Print the bat template on white paper. Cover with wax paper.
- Heat – Place 12- 14 chocolates in a microwave safe glass bowl. Heat in 8 second intervals until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon Into Piping Bag – Hold bag open and quickly spoon chocolate in. Snip off one corner.
- Pipe – Trace each bat with black chocolate and allow to cool for at least 3 minutes before picking them up.
- Top – Place on top of large popcorn bowl and smaller serving size bowls!
Ingredients & How To For Creepy Monster Crackers
These are so easy, but the kids really love them! All you need are:
- Lance Toasty Peanut Butter Crackers
- Peanut Butter
- Candy Eyes
And to whip them up, just place a small amount of peanut butter on the back of candy eyes and attach them to the top of the crackers. Waalaa! Creepy monster crackers!
Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Popcorn Video Tutorial
Rather watch a quick video, and with my out takes?! Here’s how you make Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Popcorn with Chocolate Transfer Bats!
Fandango Movie Offer
Not only do I have this amazing movie snack recipes with Pop Secret and Lance Sandwich Crackers for you, I also have a great offer for Hotel Transylvania 3 from Fandango! You can make snacks and get rewarded!
- Spend $10 on participating Pop Secret or Lance Sandwich Cracker products and get an $8 Fandango promo code toward a ticket to the Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation or any other movie. Bonus offer – spend $15 on participating Pop Secret or Lance Sandwich Cracker products and receive an $8 promo code + $3 FandangoNOW promo code valid toward the rental of Hotel Transylvania 1. Offer expires 8/31/18 , while supplies last.
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Thank you for supporting my wonderful sponsors. They make it possible for me to keep the ideas coming! All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way! I would never recommend a product to you that I wouldn’t use myself.
Sea Salt Chocolate Caramel Popcorn & Hotel Transylvania 3 – Free Bat Template seen first on The Celebration Shoppe