We’re in the middle of developing our spring line and we’ve just designed our “deep blue sea” invitation.
I have to admit, it may be my new favorite. We’ll likely launch it this coming Monday and I’ll make sure and link it here. But in the meantime, I thought I would share a cake that would be perfect for this fun celebration.
You’ll need a few ingredients:
- 1 pound cake baked in a 9 by 5-inch loaf pan
- 1 large (5-inch round) sugar cookie, from bakery
- 1 large gumdrop, any flavor
- Black food coloring
- 1 can (16 oz) vanilla frosting
- 1 roll red fruit leather (Fruit Roll-Ups)
- ¼ cup mini-marshmallows
- 2 Junior Mints
- 1 tube black decorating icing
And a few tools:
- Blue food coloring
- Bread knife
- Serving platter
- Serrated knife
- Kitchen shears or scissors
- Resealable sandwich-size plastic bag (Ziploc)
For all the instructions and a template on how to trim out your cake, visit parenting.com. Enjoy!