My simple no-sew Christmas embroidery hoop ornament project can help you deck your halls or your tree in just 30 minutes or less. Collect some of your favorite fabrics, ribbons and embellishments and let’s get crafty!
What You’ll Need
To make these easy DIY Christmas embroidery hoop ornaments, you’ll need a few things from your JoAnn Fabric & Craft Store:
Fabrics in coordinating colors
Ribbons and rickrack
Simple No-Sew Steps
There are really no rules to embellishing these little crafts. Make shapes like my Christmas tree with ribbon, add bells, trim the hoops in ribbon, add pom poms… just be creative!
1. Stretch – stretch your fabric into hoops, being careful not to pull
2. Trim – trim off the excess fabric
3. Embellish – this is where your creativity comes in. You can hang them as they are, embellish them with strips of ribbon, rickrack, and pom-poms. You can even cut small triangle pennants out of coordinating fabric for a mini-banner. The options are endless.
4. Hang – hang them in a collage on a wall, on a mantel or even on a Christmas tree! They also make for a wonderful homemade gift.
More Fun & Easy Christmas Crafts
- Free Printable Gift Tags & Red Velvet Peppermint Cupcakes,
- Easy Photo Transfer Ornaments,
- How To Make A Not So Ugly Sweater,
- Easy Plaid Penguin Christmas Crafts,
- Snowman Wreath
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
This DIY project is sponsored by Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores. Thank you for supporting my wonderful sponsors. They make it possible for me to keep the ideas coming! All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!