My “Thank You For Raising The Bar” candy bar wrapper or Rice Krispies Treats wrapper is a fun and creative way to let your teacher’s know how much you care. Especially if you pair it with a gift card! ;)
How To Craft A Teacher Appreciation Candy Bar Wrapper
- Personalize – Open the link below and easily personalize the wrappers before you print. Simply open in Adobe Reader (free version), click on the name area, and personalize with your child’s name and teacher’s name.
- Print – Use gloss paper for a impressive look.
- Cut & Wrap – Using scissors or a straight edge trimmer, cut out the rectangle, wrap around the candy bar (I like to use Hershey’s) and close with tape!
Now you have a sweet gift your teacher’s will love!
Shop More Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas
These are some of my favorite ideas. Many are available on Etsy, especially the personalized gift ideas, and some on Amazon. I just love shopping online and having it arrive on my doorstep! ;)
Download Candy Bar Wrapper
I love sharing my designs with you! I only ask that you join my weekly newsletter where I share tons of ideas, deals and yes freebies! Or, if you prefer not to, you can grab this Teacher Appreciation Candy Bar Wrapper in my Etsy shop!
Back To School Party
If you’re headed back to school, I have some fun Back To School party printables that include cute pencil toppers, mini cake bunting, small A+ stickers, and fun food labels.
More Teacher Appreciation Ideas
- Teacher Appreciation Week Party Ideas
- Dr. Seuss Teacher Appreciation Week
- Free Back To School Printables.
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!
Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea + Free Printable seen first on The Celebration Shoppe