Graphic tees are one of my favorite crafts and Cricut is my hands down favorite craft tool. Recently Cricut came out with a number of new craft tools and among them was the Cricut Easy Press, my new best friend for iron-on! The Cricut Easy Press takes all the guess work out and gives you a permanent and beautiful iron-on creation every single time.
When you create iron-on projects it can be a guessing game to know when the glue has set. With the Cricut Easy Press, there is a guide that takes the fabric you’re using and the iron-on product you’re using into consideration. It gives you a temperature and a second count to adhere the iron-on perfectly every time! It’s crazy easy to use and if you care for the shirt, pillow, blanket, tote, etc. correctly, it will last as long as the craft you made. One of the most important keys is turning the iron-on area inside out when you wash. The guide that comes with the Easy Press explains it all!
How To Make A Thankful Tee With Cricut Easy Press
So let’s get crafty and make something with the Easy Press. First you’ll need a few supplies:
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2
- Easy Press
- Blank Tee
- Gold Glitter Iron-On
- Weeding Tools
- Optional (but you want one): Bright Pad
- Thankful Graphic In Design Space
Watch The Video
For the simple steps on how to make this darling Thankful tee, watch this quick time-lapse video!
More Details About The Easy Press
Get professional iron-on results in 60 seconds or less. An evenly heated plate and simple controls make EasyPress™ the foolproof way to get flawless transfers that really last. I promise, you’re going to LOVE it!
- Easy to learn, simple to use
- No press cloth needed for most base materials
- Adjustable heat up to 350℉ (180 C)
- Intricate transfers stick after repeated washes
- 9″x9″ Base is Great for large or layered iron-on projects
- Lightweight, portable, easy to store
- Compatible with major brands of heat-transfer material
More Thanksgiving Cricut Craft Ideas
I designed the “Thankful” lettering for Cricut and it’s part of my Oh My Pie! Thankgiving cartridge. I hope you’ll give the entire set a look.
For More Cricut Crafts
- Easy Iron-On Projects + Four Free Cricut Cut Files
- Pumpkin Spice Donut Treat Bags With Cricut
- Get Your Boo On With A Halloween “You’ve Been Boo’d” Gift Tag
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | GOOGLE+ | TWITTER | YOUTUBE | BLOGLOVIN
Thankful Graphic Tee Made With Cricut Easy Press (Video) seen first on The Celebration Shoppe.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.