Dress your kid’s Thanksgiving table from top to bottom with all 8 of my ideas with JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores. This one is super simple and oh so fun. A mod turkey milk bottle!
Thanksgiving Kid’s Tables are the cutest. Last week I shared polka dot metallic table runners I made with specialty fabric from JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores, and super simple turkey utensil holders! Today, the mod turkey theme continues with simple and quick turkey milk bottles.
For the turkey milk bottles, you’ll need:
- feathers – use Core’dinations cardstock papers in large dot gray, small dot orange, small dot teal, herringbone brown and plaid orange (you can cut out your own, or if you have a Cricut Explore, use these)
- Darice glitter tape
- brown polka dot button
- hot glue
- optional: gray chevron paper straws
- Cut out the feathers, three sizes: 2 medium and 2 small. This would be fun for the kids to do, or if you have a Cricut Explore, use these. (Just hold the other items for the cake topper project!)
- Wrap bottle with glitter tape (it won’t rub off so no worries about getting in food)
- Using hot glue, attach paper feathers to back of button and attach button to glitter tape
I’ll share how to make all the other festive elements, like the cake topper, feather garland and tee-pees you see throughout the week!
Gobble! Gobble! As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
The Celebration Shoppe receives a form of compensation for ideas, styling and photography from time to time. All opinions expressed are genuine and not that of the sponsor. We would have it no other way!
Thanksgiving Kids Table – Turkey Milk Bottles seen first on The Celebration Shoppe.