I’m in love with all things cake right now and this simple Thanksgiving cake topper is a cinch to whip up!
Thanksgiving Kid’s Tables are the cutest. Last week I shared polka dot metallic table runners I made with specialty fabric from JoAnn Fabric and Craft Stores, super simple turkey utensil holders, and milk bottle turkeys! Today, I’m sharing how to craft a quick Thanksgiving cake topper.
- cardstock – use Core’dinations cardstock papers in large dot gray, small dot orange, small dot teal, herringbone brown and plaid orange
- templates for feathers, frames and text, my Cricut Explore design in Design Space
- hot glue
- lollipop stick
- foam adhesive squares
- Cricut pen in metallic blue
- optional: pearl sixlets to garnish the cake plate
- Open my Cricut Explore file and press cut. Follow the steps and it will also write Gobble Gobble on the paper before cutting.
- Using hot glue, attach paper feathers to back of smaller frame and to the edge of the cake plate in a fan pattern.
- Layer the two frame shapes with foam adhesive squares between them to give dimension.
- Attach frame to lollipop stick, insert into cake.
Gobble! Gobble! As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
The Celebration Shoppe receives a form of compensation for ideas, styling and photography from time to time. All opinions expressed are genuine and not that of the sponsor. We would have it no other way!
Thanksgiving Cake Topper seen first on The Celebration Shoppe