Halloween is such fun in my house. I host an annual party. Some have been costume parties and some have been pumpkin carving parties, but we always have a party. And when we have little ghosts and goblins over, I like to send them home with Halloween treat bags, like my “Thanks For Dropping In” spider web cello toppers, filled with sweet treats!
Let’s make some of these Halloween treat bags together. You can follow my “Make It Now” project in Cricut Design Space, you’ll need:
- Cricut Explore™ machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Cricut 12”x12” StandardGrip mat
- Cricut Scoring Tool
- Cricut Weeding Tool
- Black and White Polka Dot Cardstock
- Photo Paper or White Cardstock
- 4” Cello Bags
- Glue Dots, Tape or Staples
Simple instructions for making these Halloween spider web treat bags:
- Prep – Measure your cello bag and size the topper in Design Space accordingly.
- Print Then Cut – Print the front label and cut. Set them aside. Cut and score the spider web topper from cardstock.
- Assemble – Fill cello bags with treats.* Use glue dots to attach label to front of spider web die cut. Place glue dots on each interior corner (backside of paper) of cello topper, lay open end of cello bag on bottom two glue dots and fold flap over to sandwich cello bag inside topper. Tip: If cello bag is too long, trim top to fit your treat so the bag always looks full.
For all of my Halloween collection cut, and print then cut, designs, search Kim Byers under Cartridges. For more party ideas and craft inspiration, browse Cricut® projects by Kim Byers, or visit my Cricut Crafts archive! You’ll find Monster Halloween Party Ideas, Haunted House Halloween invitations, Spooky Eye Halloween Mugs for Hot Chocolate and more!
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Thank you for supporting my wonderful partners. They make it possible for me to keep the ideas coming! All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way! There are affiliate links in this post, of which we do earn a small fee at no cost to you. #KimByersforCricut #CricutExplore
Spider Web Halloween Treat Bags seen first on The Celebration Shoppe