Let’s make an apple tote teacher gift with the Cricut, perfect for a back to school teacher gift or even Teacher Appreciation Day. I made this one for my son’s 4th grade teacher and filled it with a few things just for her.
Or, you could fill the apple tote with things your teacher needs for the classroom.
Teachers spend a lot of money out of pocket for their rooms, especially new teachers. They can really struggle having all the things they need in those first years.
I have several friends and even a few family members that have taken on the call to teach our little ones. I really admire them!
Supplies For Apple Tote Teacher Gift
For this iron-on apple tote, I layered glitter iron-on and regular iron-on. I love how it turned out!
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker
- Design Space File (Full Rule The School Digital Cartridge)
- 12”x12” StandardGrip mat
- Red Glitter Iron On
- White Iron On
- EasyPress with mat or Iron with press cloth
- Black Blank Tote
How To For Apple Tote Teacher Gift
- Prep – Measure your tote’s width and height. Use my Design Space file to adjust the design to fit, and to personalize it with your teacher’s name.
- Cut – Cut the designs (remembering to mirror image iron-on), and weed out excess material.
- Assemble – Using the EasyPress (for precise heat) or an iron, apply the iron-on starting with glitter. Allow the glitter to completely cool, then layer on the regular white iron-on.
- Fill – If you know your teacher, put things in that are her favorites. I put in a coffee mug, chocolates, bubble gum, and a few office supplies. :)
More Back To School Ideas
- You Rule Teacher Treat Bag (seen below)
- Live Love Teach Clipboard
- Teacher Candy Bar Wrappers
- Lunch Box Notes – Free Printable
- Back To School A is for Apple Cake
- Crayola Crayon Craft
Back To School Digital Cricut Cartridge
This cartridge is available as a set or as individual cuts and print then cuts in Cricut Design Space.
Let’s get the kids ready for back to school with fun notebook covers, backpack designs, bookmarks, first day of school signs for those picture taking loving mommas and more from this Cricut cartridge!
I have several more digital Cricut cartridges, make sure you hop over and have a look!
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake and create with The Celebration Shoppe!
Thank you for supporting my wonderful sponsors. They make it possible for me to keep the ideas coming! All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!
Apple Tote Teacher Gift With Cricut seen on The Celebration Shoppe first.