This crayon craft is perfect decor for an art party, a child’s playroom or a dish for teacher appreciation gifts. Just imaging filling it with cookies and a gift card! Your child’s teacher would be all smiles!
A few weeks ago we shot my newest party collection, a creative Art birthday party complete with activities, a fun dessert table, placesettings, monogrammed t-shirts, custom cookies, cake pops and so much more.
It was great fun and I’ll be sharing it all with you over the next several days starting with this easy Crayola crayon bowl craft. We used several of these as centerpieces for our tablesetting, but they could also be perfect for the art table in your kid’s playroom or for teacher appreciation gifts.
Supplies For Crayon Craft
- Glass Bowl (picked mine up at Dollar Tree)
- Two Boxes of Crayola Crayons
- Hot Glue
How To Make Crayon Craft Bowl
- Line one side of the crayon with hot glue, being careful not to go above the height that will attach to the bowl. I recommend choosing the same side of the crayon each time for a uniform look.
- Place the crayon all the way to the base of the bowl. You’ll want all of your crayons to be the same height.
- Make sure you vary your colors!
More Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas
- Free Printable Gift Card Holders
- You Rule Teacher Gift
- Live Love Teach Cricut Craft
- Free Printable Candy Bar Wrapper Teacher Appreciation Gift
- Just The Write Back To School Teacher Gift
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Art Party Crayola Crayon Craft seen first on The Celebration Shoppe.