Let’s have a peek at my latest Cricut cartridge! It’s all about graduation t-shirts and it’s available in this month’s Cricut Mystery Box!
If you’re wondering why the graduation t-shirt I made is for the year 2023… well, I don’t have a grad in the house just yet. This is the year my oldest will graduate! ;) I mean, I needed someone to wear this shirt!
Supplies For Cricut Cartridge Graduation T-shirt
- Cricut Maker
- Standard Mat
- Blue Everyday Iron-On
- White T-shirt
- EasyPress 2
- EasyPress Mat
- Clear 18″ Ruler
- Weeding Tool
- Optional: Bright Pad
- Mystery Box – Graduation Cricut Cartridge + 10 Fonts and more
Watch Graduation T-shirt Video Tutorial
Here’s what you’ll learn in this video. How to:
- Change the year in the design,
- Resize, group and attach the design for the mat,
- Measure placement on the t-shirt, and
- EasyPress the design in place.
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel
I share new videos every week on YouTube to help you learn how to use your Cricut! I’d love for you to come craft with me.
How To Make A Graduation T-Shirt With Cricut Maker & EasyPress
Prefer written tutorial over my video, here are the quick and easy steps for making a graduation t-shirt:
- Design – select a design in Cricut Design Space and modify your colors and size to fit your t-shirt. (This design is available in my Senior Vibes Cricut Cartridge!)
- Cut & Weed – load material to mat, and send to cut, remembering to mirror image your design because it’s an iron-on cut. Using the Bright Pad if you have difficulty seeing the lines, weed each element.
- Easy Press – checking the Cricut Easy Press Guide, set the machine to the temperature best for your fabric and iron-on. Follow recommended heating time, flip and heat back. Test edges and if ready, peel away backers while still warm.
More Cricut T-shirt Ideas
- Unicorn T-shirt For St. Patrick’s Day With Cricut
- DIY T-shirt Idea – Shine Bright
- Proud To Be An American Graphic T-shirt
- Raised On Jesus and Sweet Tea T-shirt
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, create and celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!