Plaid makes me think of wintering out in the wilderness with snow falling silently in a big pine tree thicket. That said, I don’t want to make over my entire house for this fall and holiday trend. Sooooo… here are a few ways you can incorporate it into your home and holiday without breaking the bank! And a few of these ideas are DIY, which in my book makes them even better!
Here’s where you can find all these goodies (in order of appearance):
- Holiday Stockings | Pottery Barn
- Warm and Traditional Plaid Fabric Reindeer Art Canvas | The TOMKAT Studio
- Festive Throw | MYDOMAINE
- All is Calm Free Printable | The Pleated Poppy
- Woodsy Woodsman Cookies | Wantlist
- Pillows | Pottery Barn
- Monogrammed Wood Slice Ornament | AllThings G&D
- Wrapping Paper | HGTV
- Use plaid tea towels in your Winter Tablescape | apartment therapy
Here are a few more of my favorite plaid trend ideas for your home:
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!