Want to make an easy New Years countdown clock? I shared an easy photo booth set up a few weeks back, did you see it? NYE is only a day or two away and if you’re like me you want to capture all the fun of that night and all the happy faces. So today today I’m sharing how to make the easy countdown balloon clock you see in the photo booth!
To make this fun countdown clock, you only need a few things:
- Black Vinyl
- 36″ Round Balloon
- Cricut Explore Air
- Standard Grip Cricut cutting mat
- Design Space – clock graphic
- Optional: Weeding tool
Whip this New Year’s Eve countdown clock up with these easy steps:
- Design – open this Cricut Design Space file. It’s sized for a 36″ round balloon.
- Mat – apply the vinyl to mat
- Cut – read the directions on the package, adjust dial and cut
- Weed – weed out all that isn’t your image.
- Apply – for balloons you won’t want to use transfer tape because you risk bursting the balloon. Simply take your time and apply by hand to a balloon inflated with helium.
Shop this idea now:
Hop over to my NYE photo booth post for more details on making the entire booth.
I also whipped up an easy BEST YEAR EVER tee. Make sure you check it out too!
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!