Let’s learn how to paint a snowman face and make darling dollar tree snowman ornaments!
Even if you don’t think you’re great at painting, with these easy steps, you will paint beautiful snowman faces in minutes. AND the ornaments are only $1. YAY!
These inexpensive ornaments will make lovely additions to your tree, or make great Christmas gifts. They’re also a fun idea to make with the kids!
WATCH THE VIDEO
SUPPLIES FOR SNOWMAN ORNAMENT
- Clear Plastic Ornaments
- Paint & Brushes
- Permanent Black Marker
- Pipe Cleaners
- Ornament Top Hat
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Paint A Snowman Ornament
- Eyes – use marker to make two large eyes.
- Nose – use orange paint to make carrot nose
- Cheeks – use pink to paint on two round cheeks
- Mouth – use marker to draw small circles
- Eyebrows – use marker to draw on eyebrows, girls will also need eyelashes
- Accents – use white to paint sparkles in eyes and to highlight each feature
- Adorn – add tophat or earmuffs with hot glue
MORE CHRISTMAS CRAFT IDEAS
- How To Monogram PJs with Cricut Maker – VIDEO
- DIY Advent Ideas
- How To Make Pattern Vinyl Mugs with Cricut – VIDEO
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, create and celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!