I have amazing and creative DIY advent calendar ideas for you!
Whether you never have before, or you do every year, you’ll love the advent calendar ideas. Each one is unique and so much fun!
I love counting down to Christmas from the first day of December, but it can be just as much fun to do the 12 days of Christmas! Minus the three French hens of course! These are a few of my favorite advent calendar ideas from some very talented crafters.
DIY Advent Calendar Ideas
- Paper bag advent calendar from Lovely Things
- Bucket advent calendar from The Feminist Housewife
- Mini paper box (folded from grocery bags) advent calendar from Lorajean’s Magazine via Whatever Dee-Dee Wants
- Envelope advent from Print Your Party
- Clothespin advent calendar with Virtual Heart
- Wreath advent calendar with Better Homes and Garden
- Mini tree advent calendar with free template from Oh Happy Day
- Box Advent Calendar in a frame with The Celebration Shoppe
- Paper advent calendar village from Delia Creates
- Free Printable Santa Countdown To Christmas from Mommy Musings
Ideas To Put In Advent Calendars
Small treats are a given, but I like to add little notes too describing what we’ll do together that day!
- baking cookies
- coloring together
- decorating the tree
- watching a Christmas movie
- going ice skating
- making a craft
- random act of kindness
More Christmas Craft Ideas
- Handmade Christmas Photo Card With Cricut Maker – VIDEO
- Frosty Snowman Slime Jars
- How To Decorate A Christmas Tree Like A Professional – VIDEO
Christmas Advent Treat Ideas
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
This post may contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!