This funny back to school ABC cut file is perfect for toddler tshirts, classroom canvas, teacher coffee mugs and more. Can’t you just hear the little ones singing their ABCs. ;)
My cousin is a Kindergarten teacher and this graphic was her idea. Put it to music and you’ll know why it’s so darn cute. As a matter of fact, this morning my two year old niece was singing her ABCs and this is exactly how it went. Adorable!
We made tshirts for my cousin and her aid. I know they’ll get some good giggles from parents and teachers.
Back to school is such a fun season. So much promise in a new school year, a fresh start. I loved school all the way through college. New school supplies, first day of school clothes, and even the butterflies in your tummy with anticipation! Ah! Those were the days!
Supplies For Back To School ABC Canvas
Let’s make a fun ABC canvas perfect for classrooms, tote bags, tshirts, cards, all the things! You’ll need:
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker
- Standard Mat
- Red Foil Iron On
- Black Glitter Iron On
- Back To School ABC Cut File
Download Back To School ABC Cut File
I personally prefer SVG files for uploading to Cricut Design Space. I find they’re the cleanest and best quality (not modified or changed by the system), but I’m providing other options for those that want to use them for different things!
- Back To School ABC Cut File – SVG Layer 1 | SVG Layer 2 (my preferred file type to upload!)
- Back To School ABC Cut File – PNG Layer 1 | PNG Layer 2
- Back To School ABC Cut File – JPEG
Instructions For Back To School ABC Canvas
- Open Design Space & Size – open design space, upload my free Back To School ABC cut file. I made it two layers so you can use two separate colors.
- Load Mat, Mirror Image, Cut – load the mats with iron on. I suggest cutting the center out of the ABCs before weeding so you can use that iron on again for a later project. Make sure you mirror image the cuts or you will be reading your ABCs backwards. :)
- Weed – using a good light, or the BrightPad, weed each of the three sections.
- Iron or EasyPress – place your letters on your canvas, tee, or tote and then iron. I personally love the EasyPress because there are no mistakes and nothing falls away. Each of these iron on materials takes a different heat and the medium you apply it to needs a different heat. The EasyPress tells you these things in it’s easy to follow guide.
- Peel Away Backer – while the material is still warm, peel it away from the canvas or tee. If it pulls up at all, repeat the heating process.
More Back To School Ideas
- Back To School A Is For Apple-Shaped Cake
- Back To School Notebook Stickers
- Book Lovers Coffee Mug
- Live Love Teach Clipboard
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake and create with The Celebration Shoppe!
Thank you for supporting my wonderful sponsors. They make it possible for me to keep the ideas coming! All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!
Back To School ABC Cut File seen on The Celebration Shoppe first.