This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine. #cricutcreated
Let’s make a BEE WITCH Halloween costume and I’ll introduce you to the newest Cricut EasyPress 2, it’s a MINI! It’s so darn cute and oh so powerful. It’s capable of 400 Degrees just like the big machines, but this one can get in all those hard to reach spots, like the sleeve on this little Halloween t-shirt!
WHAT’S SO GREAT ABOUT THE EASYPRESS 2 MINI?
- Perfect for small and/or unique projects like hats, shoes, shirt sleeves, cuffs, and pockets. It even works great on stuffed animals!
- Offers the same benefits and technology as the Cricut EasyPress 2: even heat plate and easy-to-use heat settings for effortless heat transfers, but can get in all the tight spots that other machines can’t.
- Fantastic for pressing seams, or paper piecing and applique projects.
WHAT CAN I MAKE WITH THE MINI?
Are you wondering what you can make with a press so small? LOTS of things! Here are just a few ideas!
- Pockets & Sleeves
- Ball Caps & Visors
- Hair Ribbons
- Stuffed Animals (A FAVORITE)
- Shoes & Slippers
- Small bags
- Baby Doll Clothes
- Drink Huggies
- Luggage tags
SUPPLIES TO MAKE BEE WITCH COSTUME
So let’s make something with this cute little tool! Here are all the supplies you’ll need to make my Bee Witch Halloween costume for girls. Most you can pick up on Cricut.com with FREE shipping!
I really just happened upon the idea. I was browsing a particular store that sells things for $1 each and saw the bee skirt and wings. My sweet little niece will just LOVE them! Then on a separate aisle I spotted the witch hat… and the rest is history! :)
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2
- Standard Mat
- Glitter Iron-On
- EasyPress 2
- EasyPress 2 Mini
- Mat for EasyPress 2
- Weeding Tool
- Wings, Skirt, & Wings – $1 each :)
VIDEO – STEP-BY-STEP HOW TO MAKE GIRL HALLOWEEN COSTUME
Making this darling Halloween costume is pretty simple, especially with the EasyPress Mini for the tiny spots! Let’s craft together in this quick video and I’ll walk you through it!
By the way, I’m making videos for all my new crafts and I’d love for you to join me and subscribe to my YouTube Channel. I make new videos at least once a week!
MORE CREATIVE HALLOWEEN COSTUME IDEAS
- Minnie Mouse Halloween Costume with Cricut
- Halloween Hocus Pocus Tee & Cut File
- Bert & Mary Poppins Costume Ideas
- Girl Rock Star Costume
- Princess Leia Costume with Free Pattern
- No Sew Minnie Mouse Costume
- Little Girl Costume Ideas
- No Sew Captain Marvel Costume
- Shopkins Doll Costume
- Homemade Witch Costume
- No Sew Kids Skeleton Costume
- DIY Octopus Costume
- PJ Masks Costumes For Owlette and Cat Boy
- Greek Goddess Demeter Costume
- Scaredy Cat Tutu Costume
- Cupcake Baker Halloween Costume
- Lego Friends Costume
- Scrappy Unicorn Costume
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!