Let’s make darling bridal shower favors that every guest will adore! And I’ll introduce you to the exclusive Cricut Explore Air 2 Martha Stewart Edition.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
These personalized drink coasters are the very first project I made with the new Martha Stewart Cricut Explore Air 2 wedding bundle. Aren’t they beautiful! Not only is the design Martha Stewart (available in Cricut Design Space), but the materials are too!
Martha Stewart Cricut Explore Air 2
Want to know more about what comes in the Martha Stewart Cricut Explore Air 2 bundle? I’ve posted an unboxing video below! Join me for a complete look right after I share how to make these lovely coasters!
Supplies For Bridal Shower Favors – Personalized Drink Coasters
- Martha Stewart Cricut Explore Air 2 bundle includes mat and tools
- Design Space Project
- Rose Mixed Media Bundle (includes vinyl and transfer tape)
- Ceramic Subway Tiles
- Felt or Cork (optional backing material)
How To Make Personalized Drink Coasters with Cricut
- Open Cricut Design Space – Using my project in Cricut Design Space, customize your drink coasters with your guest’s names. You can also resize the design to fit your ceramic tiles (most hardware stores have two sizes).
- Cut – Following the prompts in Design Space, apply the vinyl to a mat and cut.
- Weed – Using the weeding tool, remove the negative vinyl.
- Transfer – Using transfer tape and a scraper tool, pick the vinyl up from the backer and apply to the ceramic tile. Use the scraper to smooth the design into place.
Tip: I suggest hand washing these coasters for maximum life.
Unboxing Cricut Video
Let’s open the box and I’ll show what’s inside both the machine and the EasyPress 2 boxes. I also have a list down below!
What’s Included In The Bundle
When you buy the Cricut Explore Air 2 Martha Stewart Edition, you not only get an amazing machine, but you also get:
- Premium Fine Point Blade + Housing Fine Point Pen
- LightGrip Mat 12” x 12”
- USB Cable Power Adaptor
- Free Trial Membership to Cricut
- 50 Free Ready to Make Projects
- 25 Free Ready to Make Martha Stewart Wedding Projects
- Martha Stewart Basic Tool Set
- Welcome Book
- USB Cable Power Adaptor
The EasyPress 2 Martha Stewart Edition is also a bundle. With it, you get:
- 1 Easy Press 2
- 1 Easy Press Mat (12″ x 12″)
- 2 Small Iron-On Designs
- 6, 8.5″ x 12’’ sheets Patterned Iron on, Turquoise Gingham and Plaid (from the Martha co-branded sampler)
Where To Buy
The Martha Wedding Bundle, EasyPress 2 Bundle and all the Martha Stewart mixed media supplies are available exclusively at Michaels Stores.
One of the things I love most about these materials is they way they’re bundled. The paper packs include vinyl and transfer tape too. All perfectly matched and collected so that you can make an entire project with one purchase!
Over the next several months I’ll be making lots of bridal projects with this machine. Don’t miss a thing! Sign up for my weekly newsletter to stay up in touch and get exclusive deals!
More Cricut Wedding Crafts
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!
Bridal Shower Favors – Personalized Drink Coasters with Martha Stewart Cricut Explore Air 2 seen first on The Celebration Shoppe