Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
I have FREE Valentine Candy Bar Wrappers for you!
Want to have the coolest and the sweetest class Valentines this year?! Send your kids to school with my FREE Valentine candy bar wrappers!
These Valentines are easy to personalize and craft too. Just download the file, open with Adobe Reader (free version), add your child’s name and classmates name, and print. To craft, simply cut out the rectangle, wrap around a candy bar and close with a piece of tape!
Two Free Versions
I designed two versions of this Valentine Candy Bar Wrapper. Blue chevron for the boys with “You Are Bar None The Coolest.”
Red chevron for the girls with “You Are Bar None The Sweetest” and wrapped both around my favorite, Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Candy Bars.
Supplies For Valentine Candy Bar Wrappers
- Valentine Candy Bar Wrapper Free Printable
- White Printer Paper
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Glue Dots
- Candy Bars
3 Easy Steps To Make Valentine Candy Bar Wrappers
- Download FREE Valentine candy bar wrapper
- Print and trim out with scissors or a straight edge
- Wrap around a candy bar and close with Elmer’s glue dots
Note: Below are the original photos from this project years ago. I took new ones. ;)
More Free Class Valentine Ideas
- Do Me A Flavor Ice Cream Valentine Card
- You Blow Me Away Valentine – Bubble Gum Sucker Card
- I SODA Think You’re Cute – Soda Pop Label (free printable or Cricut)
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Valentine Candy Bar Wrappers FREE Download seen first on The Celebration Shoppe.