Let’s layer iron-on with Cricut Maker and Cricut EasyPress to make this darling St. Patrick’s Day rainbow t-shirt that says “I Don’t Need Luck, I Have Jesus!” I’m so in love with the bright colors!
I get questions a lot about layering iron-on. It’s actually pretty easy if you follow a few simple rules!
Layering Iron-On Rules
- You CAN layer Cricut Everyday Iron-On on top of more Everyday Iron-On, which is what we did in this project
- You CAN layer glitter iron-on on top of Everyday Iron-On
- You CAN NOT layer Everyday Iron-On on top of glitter iron-on
- Protect the base layers with left over protective film, or a cheese cloth (like you’d use for ironing) – I show you this in the following video!
Supplies For Rainbow St. Patrick’s Day T-shirt with Cricut EasyPress
- Cricut Maker
- Standard Mat
- Neon Glowstick Sampler Everyday Iron-On (pink, yellow, orange)
- Apple Green Everyday Iron-On
- Blue Everyday Iron-On
- White T-shirt
- EasyPress 2
- EasyPress Mat
- Clear 18″ Ruler
- Weeding Tool
- Optional: Bright Pad
- Design Space
Watch Cricut Maker Video Tutorial
Do you prefer watching a video tutorial to reading a tutorial? Me too! I have you covered with my YouTube channel.
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel
I share new videos every week on YouTube to help you learn how to use your Cricut! I’d love for you to come craft with me.
How To Make St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow T-Shirt
- Design Space – open my project in Cricut Design Space, and modify your colors and size to fit your t-shirt.
- Cut & Weed – send each cut to the mat, remembering to mirror image each. Using the Bright Pad if you have difficulty seeing the lines, weed each element.
- Easy Press – checking the Cricut Easy Press Guide, set the machine to the temperature best for your fabric and iron-on. Follow recommended heating time, flip and heat back. Test edges and if ready, peel away backers while still warm. (IF YOU WANT TO WATCH ME LAYER IRON-ON, I walk through it step-by-step in my video.)
More Cricut Craft Ideas
- Unicorn T-shirt For St. Patrick’s Day With Cricut
- DIY T-shirt Idea – Shine Bright
- Proud To Be An American Graphic T-shirt
- Raised On Jesus and Sweet Tea T-shirt
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, create and celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!
How To Layer Iron-On With Cricut Maker & Easy Press seen first on The Celebration Shoppe
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.