This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC. All opinions are mine alone. #FlauntYourHaunt #MarsHalloweenPartySetup
Halloween parties are an annual tradition at my house and each year I try to switch things up a bit. This year, my decor will be mostly black and white, with pops of orange, and I love it! Let me share how easy it will be for you to duplicate my set-up and host a fun and darling Halloween party of your own!
Halloween Party Set-up Ideas
- Coordinate – Pick a color, or theme, and build everything off of that idea. This year I chose black and white for my Halloween party theme, with hints of orange here and there.
- Go high – Add height to your party, inexpensively and easily, with balloons, and paper party decor, like my bats!
- Be inviting – By having placecards, like my witch placecards that you can download below, you can personalize place settings. This makes the guest feel special and welcome, and allows you to control where all your little ghosts and goblins sit!
- Create a central point – For this party, it’s my sweet treats table! Every party needs a centerpiece, or a central point, where everyone will mingle and talk. I find that a candy table is just that kind of spot, no matter if your guests are young or old! You’ll want SKITTLES® Candy and STARBURST® Fruit Chews Variety Box, Spider Mix Chocolate Variety Stand-up Pouch, M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candies Ghoul’s Mix, and M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Candies Ghoul’s Mix.
If you’re feeding your guests dinner, or savory warm dishes, I suggest setting the table. It will keep little ones contained, allow you to manage the time those foods are eaten, and be a quick clean-up! A few tips:
- Placemats – Anchor your plates with a placemat. Single sheets of cardstock make great placemats for paper place settings!
- Placecards – Personalize my free placecards, download below
- Serve – Seat your little guests and serve them so that you can contain everyone and keep them on schedule.
Download FREE Witch Placecards
I recommend printing your Halloween witch placecards on #100lb, white cardstock and cutting with sharp scissors, or a straight edge trimmer.
Click and Download Blank Halloween Placecards
Shop This Black and White Halloween Idea
Walmart has all the supplies to plan a perfectly adorable Halloween party, including all these amazing candies like SKITTLES® Candy and STARBURST® Fruit Chews Variety Box, Spider Mix Chocolate Variety Stand-up Pouch, M&M’S® Peanut Chocolate Candies Ghoul’s Mix and M&M’S® Milk Chocolate Candies Ghoul’s Mix (love those colors!).
Click The Image To Buy
More Halloween Ideas
I’m sharing new Halloween ideas with free printables every Tuesday throughout September to mid-October so make sure you stay tuned. If you liked this week’s Halloween Party Ideas, you’ll love the past Pumpkin Decorating Party, Zombie Bingo game idea and Halloween trunk or treating ideas! Don’t miss it!
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!