Let’s make a darling wedding keepsake idea with the Cricut Explore Air 2 Martha Stewart edition! This photo frame idea is not only perfect for newly weds, but adding a personal message to a photo frame is perfect for babies, birthdays, memorial pictures, and so much more!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
And I love the idea of personalizing the lettering. I used “just married” on this frame, but you can choose from over 100,000 designs in Design Space, or you can make your own with the text tool!
Supplies For Wedding Keepsake
You can find all the Martha Stewart Edition supplies and machines exclusively at Michaels! Not only do they carry the beautiful gold Explore Air 2, but the Martha Steward EasyPress is the same gorgeous color!
- Martha Stewart Cricut Explore Air 2 bundle includes standard cutting mat and tools
- Gold Foil Iron-On, Martha Stewart Edition
- Clear Acrylic Ruler
- Photo Frame (Michael’s has black, white and wood)
- Design Space
How To Make A Wedding Photo Frame Keepsake
- Design – Create a design in Cricut Design Space, using their well over 100,000 images, text and the Martha Stewart Wedding cartridge (under the cartridge tab).
- Cut – following Design Space, cut each element from glitter, foil, everyday, holographic and more!
- Weed – carefully weed all the negative space out of your design.
- Measure and apply – Using the clear acrylic ruler, measure and center your wedding keepsake design. Press into place with transfer tape. I suggest watching my video for easy tips!
VIDEO – How To Make A Vinyl Craft Keepsake
What’s In The Cricut Explore Air Martha Stewart Edition Box
- Premium Fine Point Blade + Housing Fine Point Pen
- LightGrip Mat 12” x 12”
- USB Cable Power Adaptor
- Free Trial Membership to Cricut
- 50 Free Ready to Make Projects
- 25 Free Ready to Make Martha Stewart Wedding Projects
- Martha Stewart Basic Tool Set
- Welcome Book
- USB Cable Power Adaptor
More Cricut Wedding Craft Ideas
- Wedding Vows Books with Leather + Free Cut File
- Wedding Fans + Free Template
- Bridesmaid Gift Ideas including T-shirts, Flip-flops, Calendars and More
- Bridal Shower Favors, Personalized Drink Coasters
- Personalized Wedding Cake Topper
- Wedding Welcome Sign Embroidery Hoop
- Honeymoon Beach Tote
As always, I hope you’re inspired to make, create and celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!
Wedding Keepsake Idea with Cricut Explore Air 2 Martha Stewart Edition seen first on The Celebration Shoppe