Let’s make five easy Valentine boxes with our Cricut Maker!
We can make a Llama Valentine Box, a Cactus Valentine Box, a Birdhouse Valentine Box, a Monster Valentine Box and a oh so cute Circus Train Car Valentine Box!
These are not only darling Valentine boxes, but they’re creative and a bit trendy too! Cactus and Llamas are all the rage right now. Birdhouse, Monsters and Circus’ will never go out of style!
Old School Valentine Boxes
When I was a kid Valentine boxes were old shoe boxes that I had to paint or try and cover with construction paper. That was perfectly fine, there was no better way. I just grabbed my scissors and box of craft supplies and went to work.
Close your eyes and imagine it. My puppy dog Valentine box with two oddly shaped ears. One big and one small and jagged! Ha! My puppy looked like he had been in a fight!
Today Valentine Boxes
Now with my Cricut Maker I can make perfectly precise Valentine boxes in any shape or design the kids want. Want a Mickey Mouse Valentine Box? No problem. Want a monster truck Valentine Box? No problem.
The kids still love making the decisions, so I just cut it all out and let them assemble!
Have I mentioned how much I love my Cricut Maker?! :)
5 Easy Valentine Boxes To Make With Cricut
- Circus Train Car Valentine Box by Jess at Everyday Party Magazine – I love how she used felt to embellish the front of the train car. The rotary blade on the Cricut Maker cuts felt beautifully!
- Cactus Valentine Box by me – I used the Cricut Knife Blade to make my box from Chipboard, and the rotary blade to embellish it with felt too!
- Llama Valentine Box by Lindsay of Artsy Fartsy Mama – She starts her box with an Amazon box and a Cricut True Control Knife!
- Monster Valentine Box by Paula of Frog Prince Paperie – Her box has arms… or better… tentacles and all the boys will LOVE it!
- Birdhouse Valentine Box by Heidi of Happiness Is Homemade – I adore the hinged polka dot roof! Genius!
VIDEOS – Learn How To Use Your Cricut Maker
I share new videos every week on YouTube to help you learn how to use your Cricut! I’d love for you to come craft with me.
Subscribe to Kim Byers on YouTube, and ring the bell, and you will notified every time a new video goes live.
This video will not only teach you how to make the Cactus Valentine Box, but also show you how to use your Cricut Knife Blade and cut felt with the Rotary Blade.
If you’re wondering about upgrading from Cricut Explore to Cricut Maker, or you are considering buying one of the other, make sure you read my post on
More Cricut Craft Ideas
- How To Pattern Fill In Cricut Design Space – Make Valentine Candy Bar Wrappers
- How To Put Vinyl On Mugs – Christian Gifts Prayer SVG Bundle
- How To Use Cricut Design Space Print Then Cut – Valentine Soda Bottle Tags
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, create and celebrate!
5 Easy Valentine Boxes With Cricut Maker seen first on The Celebration Shoppe.
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!