Let’s make a rainbow Valentine box with Cricut Maker!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
Valentine class parties are so much fun. Everyone gets sweet notes from all their classmates, and often lots of candy, or pencils, or bubbles, or gum… can you tell I love these little class parties! :)
I made a quick video showing you how I made this rainbow Valentine box step-by-step. You can apply the same idea to any shape or Valentine theme your kiddo can think up.
Supplies for Rainbow Valentine Box
The thing I love most about this box is that you can make it anything you want! A monster truck. A unicorn. A hippo. A unicorn monster truck hippo. ;) Yes, you can do it with Cricut!
For materials, I picked the box up at the store for $3, but you can use an old shoe box if you want. You’ll need a few more things too:
- Cricut Maker
- Knife Blade
- Wavy Blade (optional)
- Colorful Paper, 7 colors
- Corrugated Cardstock
- White Paper
- Purple Pen
- Standard Grip (green) Mat
- Glue Dots
- Foam Adhesive Squares
- Design Space
- Optional: Access Premium (so worth it!)
Valentine Box Instructions
- Design – Using Cricut Design Space, you can make this exact Valentine Box. Or, you can use these ideas for your own theme
- Gather Materials and Blades, Cut & Write – I used cardstock, corrugated paper, glue dots, the wavy Cricut Maker blade, to make my rainbow. Watch my video below for the step-by-step
- Assemble Box – purchase a box, or use your Maker and chipboard to construct your own. I made one in this video.
- Embellish – Using glue dots and foam adhesive squares, embellish your box to look like a rainbow and clouds.
TIP – Personalize your child’s box with their name in some way. You want no mistake who this cute little box belongs to.
VIDEO – Make A Rainbow Valentine Box
Do you prefer watching a video tutorial to reading a tutorial? Me too! I have you covered with my YouTube channel.
Join me on YouTube and I’ll walk you through how to make this easy rainbow Valentine box from start to finish!
SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel. I have new videos each Tuesday!
More Cricut Valentine Crafts
- Cactus Valentine Box with Cricut Maker and Knife Blade – Video
- Do Me A Flavor – Ice Cream Valentine Card – Video
- I SODA Think You’re Cute – Soda Pop Label – Video
- Valentine Candy Bar Wrapper
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, create and celebrate!
Rainbow Valentine Box and Card with Cricut Maker seen first on The Celebration Shoppe.
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!