Let’s make wedding vows books for the bride and groom! I chose suede covers and textured vinyl. So easy to make with your Cricut Explore Air 2 Martha Stewart edition, and they turned out beautifully!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
When brides and grooms want to write their own vows, these little books are the perfect way to make sure they have something lovely to take to the alter with them! I know on my wedding day I was a flurry of nerves and if my pastor hadn’t been prompting me on what to say, I would have been dead silent!
Supplies For Wedding Vows Books
You can find all the Martha Stewart Edition supplies and machines exclusively at Michaels! Not only do they carry the beautiful gold Explore Air 2, but the Martha Steward EasyPress is the same gorgeous color!
- Martha Stewart Cricut Explore Air 2 bundle includes standard cutting mat and tools
- Scoring Tool
- Wedding Cake Cardstock, Martha Stewart Edition
- Gilded Black Tie Mixed Materials, Martha Stewart Edition (includes gold and black vinyl)
- Faux Suede Rustic Sampler
- Design Space Wedding Vows project
Simple Steps To Make Wedding Vows Books
- Cut Book – This project’s cuts are fairly simple. Using the faux suede and white cardstock, cut out the book cover and interior pages.
- Cut Embellishment – Using the premium vinyl and my SVG, cut out the His Vows and Her Vows words. Or use Design Space and create your own with date, name, etc!
- Transfer Vinyl To Suede – Using transfer tape, apply the design to the suede and use a scraping tool to press it into place before peeling the tape away at an angle.
- Assemble Wedding Vows Books – Line paper holes and suede holes up, and thread with ribbon. For the bride’s book, consider using a flowy fabric.
Download His & Her Vows SVG
and make your own beautiful wedding vows books!
What’s In The Cricut Explore Air Martha Stewart Edition Box
Wondering what all comes in the Martha Stewart Edition Cricut? I unboxed mine on my YouTube channel, plus I have a list below for you!
- Premium Fine Point Blade + Housing Fine Point Pen
- LightGrip Mat 12” x 12”
- USB Cable Power Adaptor
- Free Trial Membership to Cricut
- 50 Free Ready to Make Projects
- 25 Free Ready to Make Martha Stewart Wedding Projects
- Martha Stewart Basic Tool Set
- Welcome Book
- USB Cable Power Adaptor
More Cricut Wedding Crafts
- Wedding Fans with Free Template
- Bridesmaid Gift Ideas including T-shirts, Flip-flops, Calendars and More
- Bridal Shower Favors, Personalized Drink Coasters
- Personalized Wedding Cake Topper
- Wedding Welcome Sign Embroidery Hoop
- Honeymoon Beach Tote
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, create and celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!
Wedding Vows Books with Cricut Explore Air 2 Martha Stewart Edition seen first on The Celebration Shoppe