Let’s make personalized wedding fans for your big day! Whether you’re getting married outside in the spring and summer, or inside a small venue, these wedding favors are a darling way to help your guests stay cool.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
My sweet cousin married outside last weekend and although the wedding was amazingly gorgeous, as was the bride, it was outside in a lovely spot overlooking a lake and a bit warm. Let’s face it, Alabama in June. Whew! She was prepared though, she had beautiful fans for her guests and it was the perfect wedding favor!
So I’ve designed a wedding fan blank for you! Just upload it to Cricut Design Space and make it completely your own. Choose your own font, your own font color, your own backer color, it’s all up to you. Watch my video below and I’ll share how easy it is!
Supplies For Wedding Fans
You can find all the Martha Stewart Edition supplies and machines exclusively at Michaels!
- Martha Stewart Cricut Explore Air 2 bundle includes standard cutting mat and tools
- Blush & Mint Paper Stack, Martha Stewart Edition
- Wooden Paddles
- Glue Dots
- Hot Glue
- Wedding Fan Template
Watch Video – How To Make Personalized Wedding Fans
In this video you’ll learn how to:
- Upload designs to Cricut Design Space
- Print then cut a design with your printer and your Cricut
- Add personalization to a design
- Work with cursive fonts – How to assemble wedding fans
4 Simple Steps To Making Personalized Wedding Fans
Here’s a quick summary of what you’ll see in the video.
- Upload & Personalize – upload my template and personalize it with the fonts of your choice.
- Print Then Cut – send the design to your printer on white cardstock and cut it with your Cricut Explore Air 2 Martha Stewart Edition.
- Cut Cardstock – cut a second scallop from a color of coordinating cardstock.
- Assemble – using glue dots and hot glue, assemble your personalized wedding fans.
What’s In The Martha Stewart Edition Cricut Box
Wondering what all comes in the Martha Stewart Edition Cricut? I unboxed mine on my YouTube channel, plus I have a list below for you!
- Premium Fine Point Blade + Housing Fine Point Pen
- LightGrip Mat 12” x 12”
- USB Cable Power Adaptor
- Free Trial Membership to Cricut
- 50 Free Ready to Make Projects
- 25 Free Ready to Make Martha Stewart Wedding Projects
- Martha Stewart Basic Tool Set
- Welcome Book
- USB Cable Power Adaptor
More Cricut Wedding Crafts
- Bridesmaid Gift Ideas including T-shirts, Flip-flops, Calendars and More
- Bridal Shower Favors, Personalized Drink Coasters
- Personalized Wedding Cake Topper
- Wedding Welcome Sign Embroidery Hoop
- Honeymoon Beach Tote
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, create and celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!
Personalized Wedding Fans with Cricut Explore Air 2 Martha Stewart Edition seen first on The Celebration Shoppe