Personalized Christmas gift ideas are likely my favorite part of owning my Cricut. Even when I purchase gifts at my favorite stores, I tend to personalize them. :)
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
Why Personalize Gifts At Christmas
I’m nostalgic! Very nostalgic! I love looking back on past Christmas’ and reminiscing over what we made, what we received, what we did. By personalizing I’m sharing a bit of Christmas memories with the receiver and it makes the item that much more special!
Personalized Christmas Gifts
These are just a handful of my favorite personalized gift ideas for Christmas, from myself and some very talented crafters!
- Christmas Pajamas with Name and Year
- Baby’s First Ornament
- Engraved Acrylic Christmas Tags
- Swiss Alps Ornaments & Tags
- Personalized Wooden Letter To Santa
- Advent Calendar with Bible Verses
- Wooden Block Christmas Trees
- Christmas Eve Box
- Christmas Rainbow Tumblers
- Holiday Placemats
- Custom Drink Coasters
- Cone Christmas Tree Treat Boxes
- Christmas Hostess Gift
- Monogram Tote Bag For Teachers
- Pocket Advent Calendar
- Gangsta Wrapper Gift Tote
- Personalized Scarf and Glove Set
- Christmas Truck & Tree Ornament
- SANTA sign for Christmas Eve
- Christmas Countdown Sign
- Stockings with Fur Cuffs
- Kid Gift – Personalized Chemistry Set
- Postage Stamp Wine Bag from Santa
- Coffee Lovers Gift
- Baking Set with Oven Mitt and Utensils + Handwritten Recipe
Basic Cricut Supplies
- Cricut Explore Air 2
- Standard Mat
- EasyPress 2 or EasyPress 2 Mini
- Mat for EasyPress 2
- Design Space
- Weeding Tools
- Heat Guide
More Cricut Christmas Crafts
- Can I Layer Infusible Ink?
- Tour My Small Sewing Room With Me – 2022 Edition
- What Can Cricut Cut? | 40 Easy Cricut Projects You Can Make With Cricut Materials
- DIY Cornhole Boards With Cricut Joy
- Complete Guide To Cricut Explore 3
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, create and celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!
25 Personalized Christmas Gift Ideas with Cricut seen first on The Celebration Shoppe