This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC. All opinions are mine alone. #FlauntYourHaunt #MyTrickorTreatBags
I have fun trick or treat bags, perfect for handing out all of your Halloween candy, complete with FREE printable gift tags to dress them up! With SKITTLES® Candy & STARBURST® Fruit Chews Variety Box and Mars Chocolate Variety Mix Stand-up Pouch (with 400 Pieces), you’ll have something for every little ghost and goblin on the block!
Does your neighborhood have 15 kids trick or treating, or 300 kids?! We’ve been in both neighborhoods! When we lived in Ohio, I could buy a bag of 300 pieces and run out of Halloween candy before dark. When we first moved to Alabama, our rental home got less than 15 kids coming to our door. Now that we’re in our dream house in the woods, we have a big Halloween party to share our tricks and treats because no one will come otherwise! ;)
TIPS FOR HANDING OUT HALLOWEEN CANDY
So no matter your situation, I have been there and I have you covered. I LOVE seeing all the sweet little costumes and smiling faces. It’s such a treat for me!
- Know Your Neighborhood – If you’re new, ask your neighbors what Halloween is like and don’t be caught off guard! You don’t want to be hiding in your house because you ran out of Halloween candy! :)
- Prepare – If you have a small number of kids, this is the perfect time to make the treats special! I remember trick-or-treating when I was a kid and loved it, but one house always stuck out in my memory. It was the house with little trick-or-treat bags of candy. They were always so cute and I savored opening them!
- Have Options – You’re going to have some kids that love chocolate and some that love fruity varieties, make sure you have plenty of both! Let’s face it, you can’t go wrong with STARBURST® Fruit Chews candies, SKITTLES® candies, M&M’S® chocolate candies, SNICKERS® bars, TWIX® bars, and MILKY WAY® bars. With this amazing assortment, you’ll have every child’s favorite.
- Display Variety – Most kids are too shy to ask, so make sure you have options on display! Plus, it’s oh so pretty and fun!
DOWNLOAD FREE GIFT TAGS
For small neighborhoods and special kids (friends, family) stopping by in big neighborhoods, bag their treats up and make them special with these fun Halloween tags!
I recommend printing your halloween bag tags on 100 lb. white cardstock, but regular printer paper will do great too if that’s all you have.
Click and Download Halloween Gift Tags
SHOP THIS TRICK OR TREAT BAG IDEA
Walmart has an extensive assortment of Halloween decorations to make your front porch darling, no matter your style, but what you really want are the SKITTLES® Candy and STARBURST® Fruit Chews Variety Box and Chocolate Variety Mix Stand-up Pouch!
CLICK THE IMAGE
MORE HALLOWEEN IDEAS
I’ve been sharing new Halloween ideas with free printables every Tuesday for the last four weeks so make sure you see them all!
- Black & White Halloween Party + Free Witch Placecards
- Pumpkin Decorating Party + Free Printable Jack-O-Lantern Templates
- Halloween Trunk or Treat + Free Printable Halloween Signs
- Halloween Games For Kids + Free Zombie Bingo Cards
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!