I’m a sucker for handprint art, especially around Christmas! Let’s make those little hands into antlers and create reindeer handprint art with our Cricut!
I’ve always made handprint art with my boys, as a matter of fact, I have a little collage up at Christmas. So cute. But my biggest issue with making it long ago, was always my painting skills on the details. Now I use my Cricut for all the shapes and decorations so problem solved!
Supplies For Handprint Art Canvas
- Maker or Explore Air 2
- White canvas (this one 11×14)
- Standard (green) mat
- EasyPress 2
- EasyPress Mat
- EasyPress Heat Guide
- BrightPad (optional, but great idea for those of us that can’t see as well as we once could!)
- Clear Acrylic Ruler
- Cricut Straight Edge Trimmer
- Design Space (this design)
- Etsy Shop for Other Cuts
Video – Let’s Craft Together
Join me on YouTube for the full craft and I’ll even show you how to wrangle the little ones. My niece joins me on camera and she’s a ball of fun! :)
In this video you’ll learn to
- Paint and place handprints (with tips on how not to get paint everywhere!)
- Measure your canvas (t-shirt, tote, mug)
- Set up the design in Cricut Design Space (size, change color, attach for mat)
- Use the EasyPress 2 at the right temperature and pressure
- Peeling of iron-on for a perfect application every time
More Christmas Craft Ideas
- 25 Personalized Cricut Craft Ideas
- Monogram PJs with Cricut Maker
- Rudolph SVG Bundle & Tshirt Idea with Cricut
- Pattern Vinyl Mugs
As always, I hope you craft, bake and celebrate! See you next time!
This post contains affiliate links, which means if you purchase something through this post I will earn a small fee from the retailer at absolutely no cost to you. They pay me for bringing you to them and I use it to keep the craft room stocked and the coffee pot working! Don’t worry. All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!