Let’s get crafty and make some Thanksgiving Indian Corn Rice Krispies Treats! One of my favorite things about the holidays is all the fun food!
These are perfect for the Thanksgiving Kids Table or for those upcoming Thanksgiving class celebrations. I personally love to make my kids, and all their little friends, smile with special goodies. And as a busy mom, I also want and need them to be quick and simple.
These treats are just the normal Rice Krispie Treat recipe, but using traditional Rice Krispies and Cocoa Rice Krispies. I then molded them with my hands, let them cool and packaged them up really cute!
The kids were giddy over them at my boys class party this year. I looked like a rock star mom and they only took me a few extra minutes. It was worth all the “I want one more Mrs. Byers!” comments I got from the kids!
Ingredients For Thanksgiving Indian Corn Rice Krispies Treats
- Rice Krispies
- Cocoa Rice Krispies
- Butter (Smart Balance Light for kiddos with food allergies)
- 4″ cello goody bags
- Lollipop sticks
- Wax paper
- Green construction paper
How To Make Thanksgiving Indian Corn Rice Krispies Treats
- Make Rice Krispies Treats using the directions on the box, but substitute Cocoa Krispies for half (3 cups) of the Rice Krispies the recipe calls for
- Apply butter to your hands and mold “corn” onto the lollipop sticks
- Allow to cool completely on wax paper
- Package in cellos
- Cut 3″ strips of construction paper and fringe
- Twist the construction paper around the bottom of the cello and close the bag
Yields 20 Indian Corn Treats.
More Thanksgiving Treat Ideas
- Thanksgiving Indian Corn Rice Krispies Treats
- Thanksgiving Thankful Tree – Kid Crafted VIDEO
- Thanksgiving Turkey Rice Krispie Treats Cake
- Acorn Chocolate Cookie Treats
As always, I hope you’re inspired to craft, bake, create and celebrate!
Thanksgiving Fun Food – Indian Corn Rice Krispies Treats seen first on The Celebration Shoppe.